Sunday, January 11, 2009

John’s Excellent Horse Adventure on Christmas Day

Late Christmas morning, while jogging in our neighborhood, my wife came across a horse which had somehow gotten loose. A neighbor told my wife that she had been unsuccessful in attempting to guide the horse back into his stall and that the horse’s owners were away.

So my wife calls me from her mobile, and I got the honor of guiding the horse back into his stall by craftily using one of my dog's slip collars and some apples as the lure.

These are photos taken by my wife with her camera phone after I had returned the horse to his corral.

Below, the horse had just kissed me.


This guy wanted some attention too.


So I gave him some.


Here I am feeding them the last of their Christmas apples.


The End
JP

No comments: